Flybits empowers enterprises to connect with their customers more meaningfully through micro-personalized experiences, powered by contextual data. Flybits aggregates disparate sources of relevant public and proprietary data without technical hassle, enabling Fortune 500 organizations to build sophisticated and evolving customer engagement programs with ease. Leveraging unique and patent-protected AI and machine learning capabilities, experiences created through Flybits become increasingly effective in delivering success. From driving product awareness to offering virtual concierge-style services, enterprises across the globe are using Flybits to add significant value to the lives of their customers and preparing themselves for the new data economy.
- Build native applications using the Flybits SDKs for various verticals including banking, retail, travel and tourism, etc.
- Help in building new and exciting features within our SDKs
- Create a full range of unit/automated tests to ensure your applications, as well as SDK functions are reliable, quick, and optimized
- Learn about and introduce new technologies/frameworks that help make development easier
- 2+ mobile applications released within Google Play
- Advance knowledge of Android Studio and Gradle, with expert knowledge on features such as build variants, versioning, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of designing and implementing the object-oriented paradigm within Java-based applications
- Advanced knowledge of Android API Level 14+
- Advance knowledge of implementing caching techniques with the Android OS
- Knowledge in creating both instrumentation and unit tests using Espresso, Mockito, Robolectric, etc.
- Knowledge of Firebase, in particular its push notifications, crash logs, and analytics
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Experience with JIRA, Google Play, and analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Flurry, MixPanel, etc.
- Some knowledge in building native applications with tablet support
- Knowledge in Git workflows and agile development
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent degree