Flybits empowers enterprises to connect with their customers more meaningfully through micro-personalized experiences, powered by contextual data. Flybits aggregates disparate sources of relevant public and proprietary data without technical hassle, enabling Fortune 500 organizations to build sophisticated and evolving customer engagement programs with ease. Leveraging unique and patent-protected AI and machine learning capabilities, experiences created through Flybits become increasingly effective in delivering success. From driving product awareness to offering virtual concierge-style services, enterprises across the globe are using Flybits to add significant value to the lives of their customers and preparing themselves for the new data economy.
- As a Backend Engineer, you will be collaborating with one of the most exciting teams at Flybits. The Flybits platform is developed on a scalable microservice based architecture, and in conjunction with the engineering and product teams, you will be responsible for end-to-end delivery of product components including conceptual design, development, deployment, and monitoring.
- Work on highly scalable microservices in Go
- Deploy and monitor microservices in a Kubernetes cluster
- Identify performance issues and find solutions to optimize them
- Develop utilities that help with further automating our build, testing and deployment process
- 2+ years of experience as a full-time developer in an agile software development setting
- Proven track record in developing server applications and RESTful service
- Proven track record of collaborative development with git
- Expert knowledge of one or more of the popular systems development languages such as Go, Python, C++/C#, etc.
- Knowledgeable about both SQL and NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering in a technical engineering discipline
- Expert knowledge of Go language
- Knowledgeable in using Postgres and MongoDB
- Knowledgeable about Microservices architecture
- Experience with message passing systems such as RabbitMQ and Kafka
- Experience with Cloud services such as AWS, Google Cloud or Azure
- Knowledgeable in using and developing with containers
- Track record of open source contributions