Flybits empowers enterprises to connect with their customers more meaningfully through micro-personalized experiences, powered by contextual data. Flybits aggregates disparate sources of relevant public and proprietary data without technical hassle, enabling Fortune 500 organizations to build sophisticated and evolving customer engagement programs with ease. Leveraging unique and patent-protected AI and machine learning capabilities, experiences created through Flybits become increasingly effective in delivering success. From driving product awareness to offering virtual concierge-style services, enterprises across the globe are using Flybits to add significant value to the lives of their customers and preparing themselves for the new data economy.
Flybits is comprised of highly motivated multi-disciplinary people that are passionate about technology and focused around a common goal of leveraging technology to enhance our lives.
We are looking to hire a Product Evangelist to join our Product team. Our product team thrives on working with critical and creative thinkers who can collaborate closely with the team and offer best customer solutions and experience.
In this role, you’ll be expected to help customers understand how to leverage the highest value of our product, while supporting our product’s continued growth and direction. Your responsibilities will include helping our customers with their questions and/or problems regarding our product (such as how Flybits works, how our technology can solve their business pain points, and/or what types of use cases they can bring to market using our technology), while acting as a communication bridge between users and the product team. The dynamic nature of this role will require you to work with both external stakeholders (our customers) and internal stakeholders (product, developers, sales, marketing teams) to develop new ideas and approaches to demonstrate the above mentioned goals.
- Passionate and willing to continuously learn new skills
- Value candor and giving/receiving constructive feedback
- Value openness and inclusion
- Intrinsically motivated to continuously improve
- A passion for solving complex problems into digestible/tangible solutions
- A design-thinking approach to problem-solving
- Ability to see the bigger picture, while keeping the details in mind
- Strong understanding of internet technology concepts;
- Strong communication and comprehension skills, both verbal and written
- Solution-oriented written and verbal communication
- Comfortable speaking one-on-one and in front of large groups
- Comfortable addressing audiences across different levels of an organization
- Personable and outgoing; keeping customer relationships top-of-mind.
- Well organized; ability to push multiple projects forward in parallel;
- Eager and quick to learn; detail oriented; collaborative and decisive
- Able to collaborate well in teams, and also work autonomously
- Able to work in a company with an open and casual work environment
- Willingness to travel to our customer’s on-site locations; acting as an ambassador of our company’s brand and values.
- Evangelize our product philosophy, capabilities to prospects and customers (e.g. support sales cycles, aid customer success, attend company/external events etc.)
- Conduct industry/domain research to seek out, write-up and evangelize use cases that our customers can leverage using our technology
- Help facilitate customer-facing workshops to uncover user needs, pain points and opportunities that can be addressed using our technology
- Work with prospects/customers to address their questions, and champion users’ needs/challenges internally by working with the product team to capture feedback and insights that can be shared across our internal teams to improve improve our product, marketing material, sales approach, overall service-design etc.)
- Work with both external stakeholders (our customers) and internal stakeholders (product, developers, sales, marketing teams) to develop new ideas and approaches to demonstrate the above mentioned goals.
- Travel to prospect/customer on-site visits when needed (includes traveling abroad).