Flybits empowers enterprises to connect with their customers more meaningfully through micro-personalized experiences, powered by contextual data. Flybits aggregates disparate sources of relevant public and proprietary data without technical hassle, enabling Fortune 500 organizations to build sophisticated and evolving customer engagement programs with ease. Leveraging unique and patent-protected AI and machine learning capabilities, experiences created through Flybits become increasingly effective in delivering success. From driving product awareness to offering virtual concierge-style services, enterprises across the globe are using Flybits to add significant value to the lives of their customers and preparing themselves for the new data economy.
Flybits is looking for a full-time Executive Assistant who will provide administrative and operational support to the CEO and executive team. The Executive Assistant will report to the CEO, and work closely with other executives and the People Operations Manager to provide financial, HR, and office management support.
- Manage and utilize our CEO’s time fully. Schedule and reschedule an extremely busy calendar that involves travel, events, international time zones, and more
- Schedule and organize internal and external meetings and manage multiple calendars
- Manage and coordinate CEO email correspondence and respond on behalf of the CEO when needed
- Be proactive and take initiative to be one step ahead of the CEO’s requirements
- Act as a liaison between the CEO and other team members, external individuals and organizations
- Manage and coordinate various projects, files and company initiatives, including team events
- Arrange company wide travel and logistics
- Provide administrative support to other departments including HR, Sales, Finance, and more
- Extremely effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding time management, superior organizational skills, and high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and responding well in high-pressure situations
- Highly confidential, with a strong sense of integrity and honesty
- Previous administrative experience in a high growth startup is preferred