Flybits empowers enterprises to connect with their customers more meaningfully through micro-personalized experiences, powered by contextual data. Flybits aggregates disparate sources of relevant public and proprietary data without technical hassle, enabling Fortune 500 organizations to build sophisticated and evolving customer engagement programs with ease. Leveraging unique and patent-protected AI and machine learning capabilities, experiences created through Flybits become increasingly effective in delivering success. From driving product awareness to offering virtual concierge-style services, enterprises across the globe are using Flybits to add significant value to the lives of their customers and preparing themselves for the new data economy.
As a dedicated iOS Engineer, you will be working on our client facing engineering team to build new and exciting applications – from the planning and architecture phases, to implementation and testing. Working closely with our product and design teams, you will be required to break down large scale feature sets into smaller, fast-paced deliverables, building fast, optimized, and user-friendly iOS applications. You will have the opportunity to expand your development skillset, learn new development approaches, stay ahead of the latest technologies, and participate in in building SDKs and frameworks to help other developers.
- Build native applications using the Flybits SDKs for various verticals including banking, retail, travel and tourism, etc.
- Help in building new and exciting features within our SDKs.
- Create a full range of unit/automated tests to ensure your applications, as well as SDK functions are reliable, quick, and optimized.
- Learn about and introduce new technologies/frameworks that help make development easier.
- 2+ mobile applications released in the App Store
- Advanced knowledge of designing and implementing the object-oriented paradigm within your iOS-based applications
- Knowledge of Objective-C
- Knowledge and experience developing applications using Swift 2.0+. Swift 3.0 is preferred
- Experience developing application using Xcode 8.0+ and iOS SDK 10.0+
- Advanced knowledge of frameworks such as HealthKit, NotificationCenter, CoreData, CoreMotion, CoreBluetooth, CoreLocation
- Advance knowledge of implementing caching techniques within iOS
- Knowledge in creating both automated and unit tests
- Knowledge in Git workflows and agile development
- Familiarity in building and managing dynamic frameworks
- Familiarity in Enterprise and/or App Store distribution
- Familiarity in building native applications with tablet support
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent degree