Flybits empowers enterprises to connect with their customers more meaningfully through micro-personalized experiences, powered by contextual data. Flybits aggregates disparate sources of relevant public and proprietary data without technical hassle, enabling Fortune 500 organizations to build sophisticated and evolving customer engagement programs with ease. Leveraging unique and patent-protected AI and machine learning capabilities, experiences created through Flybits become increasingly effective in delivering success. From driving product awareness to offering virtual concierge-style services, enterprises across the globe are using Flybits to add significant value to the lives of their customers and preparing themselves for the new data economy.
As a QA Engineer, you will guide and execute strategies to ensure high levels of quality within the products and applications developed for our customers. In other words, you’ll make sure what we develop has good quality and is working as it should! You will work closely with engineering teams and participate in the development cycles, and you will be involved in feature discussions and requirements. You will also interact and engage with customers to ensure they are successful.
You will have the opportunity to lead quality assurance, own solutions operations, modify existing process, and implement new practices. The scope of your influence can be anywhere from backend APIs to client facing web or mobile applications.
- Own testing strategy for key projects
- Create, Modify, and execute comprehensive test plans and testing strategies against custom solutions
- Estimate, prioritize, and plan testing activities; record results of testing and deliver to Director of Solutions
- Execute tests and report results
- Review specifications and statements of work; understand core requirements per project
- Continue your education in testing methodologies
- Strong Experience in testing methodologies, developing tests, and testing plans
- Experience in software development including monitoring and operationalizing software
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud providers
- Be the person that your family asks for computer help on Thanksgiving
- Strong desire to be a technical leader
- Solid leadership values and understanding of their ‘Why’. (see: Simon Sinek)
- Ability to research any topic and provide an accurate, quick assessment
- Technical or engineering degree. Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science is a major plus.
- Strong understanding of SDK and/or API based development
- Experience with iOS, and/or Android Development
- Experience with row-oriented databases including MySQL or Postgres
- Experience with MongoDB, Cassandra, or other NoSQL data solutions
- Experience with Grafana or DataDog
- Project management
- Certifications in testing or software development