Flybits empowers enterprises to connect with their customers more meaningfully through micro-personalized experiences, powered by contextual data. Flybits aggregates disparate sources of relevant public and proprietary data without technical hassle, enabling Fortune 500 organizations to build sophisticated and evolving customer engagement programs with ease. Leveraging unique and patent-protected AI and machine learning capabilities, experiences created through Flybits become increasingly effective in delivering success. From driving product awareness to offering virtual concierge-style services, enterprises across the globe are using Flybits to add significant value to the lives of their customers and preparing themselves for the new data economy.
As a Sales Executive, you will be joining our growing sales team, with your focus on North America. Reporting to the VP of Global Sales, you will enjoy the dynamics of a growth company, and have the opportunity to work with some of the most technologically advanced companies in the world.
You will be responsible for selling Flybits software platform solutions to financial services, insurance, wealth management and other opportunistic verticals. Activities involve territory development (including cold-calling), lead qualification, product demos, negotiations, and closing, and participating in industry and brand networking events.
This position requires a highly organized, motivated and productive individual. To achieve the desired quota, the Sales Executive must be continually building a pipeline of qualified opportunities for the future while negotiating and closing opportunities in the current time.
This position is based out of our Toronto, Ontario office and will require travel.
- Opening, negotiating and closing business on a consistent basis.
- Identify, validate and qualify leads
- Clearly understand & communicate the business problem Flybits will be solving
- Presenting Flybits solutions to key stakeholders within target accounts
- Managing and overcoming “the no’s”
- Preparing and managing sales pipeline to be delivered on a weekly basis
- Involving appropriate management and cross functional teams in sales opportunities when required and on-going to enable add-on sales
- Managing proof of concepts and pilot projects – ensuring implementation is smooth and complete
- Developing a level of expertise in Flybits software, product oﬀerings, competitive landscape, and understanding of associated technologies and how they solve customer’s business issues
- Minimum 5+ years of experience and a proven track record in selling SaaS products and subscription-based software solutions
- Ability to concisely and effectively communicate the value of SAAS products and close deals with customers
- Ability to connect with senior stakeholders at large enterprise companies
- Experience in selling innovative software and/or marketing/media solutions to verticals such as the financial sector, insurance, and travel and tourism
- Sound leadership and interpersonal skills
- Advanced understanding of the mobile space and the relevant eco-system
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture, scalable systems and mobile platforms
- Knowledge and proven experience in selling Cloud services across platforms such as AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
- Understanding of API economy, network effects and next generation of API driven systems
- Experience working with with a fast growing startup and its dynamic nature
- Post-Secondary Degree
- Experience with Data Driven Marketing
- Experience with decision support and predictive systems
- Related Degree in Computer Science