Flybits empowers enterprises to connect with their customers more meaningfully through micro-personalized experiences, powered by contextual data. Flybits aggregates disparate sources of relevant public and proprietary data without technical hassle, enabling Fortune 500 organizations to build sophisticated and evolving customer engagement programs with ease. Leveraging unique and patent-protected AI and machine learning capabilities, experiences created through Flybits become increasingly effective in delivering success. From driving product awareness to offering virtual concierge-style services, enterprises across the globe are using Flybits to add significant value to the lives of their customers and preparing themselves for the new data economy.
- As the senior infrastructure engineer, you will play an important role in the DevOps strategy of Flybits. The Flybits platform is developed on a scalable microservice based architecture, and our infrastructure team works very closely with the rest of our engineering team to ensure the end to end state, security and health of the Flybits production infrastructure.
- Deploy and monitor linux application servers
- Deploy and monitor clusters of databases and message brokers including MongoDB, Postgres, Cassandra and RabbitMQ
- Monitor and use best practices for security of application servers and databases
- Develop utilities that help with further automating our build, testing and deployment process
- 5+ years of experience in systems administration and infrastructure management
- Experience managing production workloads in Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud providers with load balanced application infrastructure
- Expert knowledge of Linux operating system and familiarity with Windows server
- Familiarity with container technologies
- Familiarity with container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, etc.
- Experience administration RPostgres, Cassandra and Mongodb databases including replication, clusters, backups and restore, security, monitoring, alerting systems and troubleshooting
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct, prioritize competing tasks and foresee upcoming needs
- Ability to confidently support production environments, with minimal impact to operations
- Excellent scripting abilities in Bash, Powershell and an scripting language such as Python
- Knowledge of Continuous integration (CI) and delivery (CD) systems
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering in a technical engineering discipline
- Thorough knowledge of AWS and Google Cloud providers
- Thorough understanding of ethernet/IP networking and routing
- Production experience with Kubernetes orchestration platform