Flybits empowers enterprises to connect with their customers more meaningfully through micro-personalized experiences, powered by contextual data. Flybits aggregates disparate sources of relevant public and proprietary data without technical hassle, enabling Fortune 500 organizations to build sophisticated and evolving customer engagement programs with ease. Leveraging unique and patent-protected AI and machine learning capabilities, experiences created through Flybits become increasingly effective in delivering success. From driving product awareness to offering virtual concierge-style services, enterprises across the globe are using Flybits to add significant value to the lives of their customers and preparing themselves for the new data economy.
Flybits is comprised of highly motivated multi-disciplinary people that are passionate about technology and focused around a common goal of leveraging technology to enhance our lives.
We are looking to hire a UX/IxD designer to join our product. We thrives on working with critical and creative thinkers who can collaborate closely with the team and offer the best UX solutions.
As an integral member of the product team, you will collaborate with the designers, engineers and managers to design and develop innovative solutions for our core product. Along with the product team, you will engage (first-hand) with our customers as well as our customer success team to understand our customers’ unmet or unrealized needs and discover new opportunities/solutions based on these pain points.
- Actively and proactively participate in concept development and design ideation in collaboration with engineers and product managers.
- Rapidly build and iterate prototypes to validate and refine concepts and test ideas.
- Facilitate user-centered interaction design processes/run discovery sprints with cross-functional teams.
- Lead and/or participate in user research; build story maps, wireframes, and interactive prototypes for solutions for (responsive, adaptive) web.
- Conduct usability (and value) tests with customers and stakeholders.
- Actively contribute to the quality of our products by providing interaction design recommendations, in addition to provide guidance and training in prototyping practices to the UX team.
- UX Design Background / skills / training / experience is a must
- Highly proficient with design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch), and interactive prototyping technologies such as Adobe Experience Design, Sketch, InVision, Framer or an equivalent
- Passion and eye for details
- An understanding of product discovery methods, such as story-mapping, concierge testing, prototype testing for value and/or usability
- Background and experience in UX design, interactive design, or web development
- Experience with mobile (or responsive) design and development
- Experience working on interactive web applications and dynamic web sites
- Experience and passion for modern web technologies, product discovery, and working in cross-functional teams that embrace agility and innovation
- Bachelor’s Degree in user experience design, human computer interaction design or equivalent experience desirable
- Portfolio of work that demonstrates the responsibilities and description noted above
- Excellent oral and written communication skills