Effective date: 25 May 2018
2. About Cookies
Cookies can either be persistent or session cookies. A persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and remains valid until the user deletes it, or it reaches its expiry date. A session cookie will expire at the end of the user session, upon the web browser being closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that is stored about the user may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
3. Cookies Flybits Uses
Flybits could generate the following cookies:
- Anonymous analytics cookies: We use these to analyze the use and performance of our website and services.
- Geo-targeting cookies: This allows us to customize the content you see based on your location.
- Registration cookies: These allow us to recognize users if they have previously filled out one of our forms, or signed in.
- Third party advertising network cookies: We may use these to show ad banners including future updates or notifications
The main sources of cookies we use originate from Google Analytics, Youtube, Linkedin (Insight Tag) and WordPress.
4. Disabling Cookies
Cookies allow for a more personalized user experience while on the Flybits website, however they are not necessary and can be disabled even after having accepted them. Acceptance can be revoked from the privacy section within the user’s browser preferences.
5. Flybits Data Protection Officer
Flybits has a “Data Protection Officer” who is responsible for matters relating to privacy and data protection. This Data Protection Officer can be reached at the following address:
Attn: Data Protection Officer
175 Bloor Street EastToronto, ON M4W 3R8
Email for email@example.com